Nethack meet Mirrormoon EP meet 20,000 leagues under the sea.... This game have a great potential. You may dead a lot, but after every death you'll get new information. This game, is in my top list for this 2019.
A downloadable game
You've stolen a Nauticrawl, and its walls, like the approaching sentinels, are closing in around you. It's time to move. NOW.
Enslaved on an unknown planet, a stolen Nauticrawl is your only hope of escaping the wretched life you were born into. But now that you're at the helm, you have a whole new set of problems. The craft is full of levers, buttons, and gauges that make no sense to you. And even if they did, where would you go?
Uncover the secrets of this world, figure out how to pilot the Nauticrawl, and chart a course for freedom. Or die trying.
- Master foreign contraptions and figure out how to pilot the mysterious Nauticrawl.
- Explore randomly generated maps while uncovering the secrets of an unknown planet
- Intercept communications, speak to natives, hack into devices, and chart a path to freedom.
Nauticrawl takes apart dungeon-crawlers and roguelikes of the 90s, and rebuilds them back into a game unlike any you’ve played before. Like the games from the generation that inspired it, Nauticrawl leaves you to your own devices... literally.
We love itch! We really do, but please consider also supporting us by wishlisting on steam, this helps us greatly to increase our visibility.
- how a real-time simulated machine ended up with a turn based gameplay25 days ago
- UX design of a roguelike inside a cockpit sim82 days ago
- End of beta, atmosphere, game-play challenges95 days ago
- Crawling and flying? Avoiding feature creepingMay 26, 2018
- The procedural story-driven design of 20'000 Atmospheres!Aug 20, 2017
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.